How important are SMS and email for a company’s success in 2022? Very.
78 percent of marketers say email is an important part of a company’s success.
And texting is quickly becoming another way for businesses to succeed. In fact, a 2021 survey found the majority of marketers reported increased revenue from SMS efforts.
If you are looking for new and innovative ways to engage your customers, adapting custom email and SMS strategies might be the solution you need to grow subscriber lists and improve the customer experience.
Join us on Tuesday, February 15th at 8 am PST for a FREE webinar on 5 No-Brainer SMS and Email Marketing Strategies You Should Implement Today!
Why Having an SMS and Email Strategy is Important?
By 2024, an estimated 4.5 billion people will use email. When done correctly, email marketing can increase traffic to your website, conversions, and revenue.
What do we mean by “correctly?” We mean following trends, using the latest tools, and relying on data to optimize your emails for opens and conversions.
SMS is also becoming a more effective communication channel. Texts can be used for marketing, to increase revenue, or even to offer quick customer service. In fact, close to 60 percent of consumers check their text messages within 1-5 minutes so they are a great way to get people’s attention.
The click-through-rate of SMS is also very high at 19.3 percent, better than email which has a CTR of 4.2 percent, or Facebook ads, which have a 0.05 percent CTR.
You may be wondering how can you get such a high click-through-rate with SMS as well, turning those opens into conversions and revenue? Attend our webinar to find out!
Who Will Benefit from Attending the Webinar?
- Marketers who want to learn insider tips so they can expand their email and SMS skills.
- Small business owners who want help launching or improving their email and SMS efforts.
- Blog writers who want to grow their subscriber list.
- Anyone who wants to improve their SMS or email click-through and conversion rates.
What Businesses Will Benefit from New Email and SMS Tips?
Marketers, small businesses, e-commerce companies, and B2B organizations alike will all benefit from this webinar. Need proof?
- 81 percent of B2B marketers say email is the most important part of their content marketing efforts.
- Eight out of ten B2C customers open their welcome emails.
- And, finally, a survey by Campaign Monitor found 64 percent of small businesses use email to reach their customers.
SMS is becoming just as important for all these business models. How it is used ranges from appointment confirmations, to sales promotions, to customer service, and everything in between. In case you need more convincing:
- About 33 percent of marketers expect to prioritize mobile loyalty programs over the next year.
- 85 percent of customers say they prefer receiving text messages over a phone call or email.
- 64 percent of consumers think that companies who text value their time and are more progressive.
The email and SMS strategies covered in this webinar can be applied to any business model.
What You’ll Learn in This Webinar
In this webinar, we’ll first go over some of the top email and SMS trends we see coming in 2022. We will explain what each of them mean as well as the impact they can have for you and your business.
Next, we’ll provide five detailed email and SMS tips. For each tip, we’ll discuss why we think it could be a game changer for your business in 2022 and also provide some examples of how each can be used.
Finally, we’ll walk you through some step-by-step processes you can take to implement each tip and start seeing results right away.
By following the tips you will learn in this webinar, you’ll be in prime position to grow your subscriber list, create a cohesive email and SMS strategy, and get more conversions from each communication you send. We look forward to seeing you on February 15th!